Position: Faribault Branch Manager
Department: Business Development & Marketing
Reports To: AVP Member Engagement
Date: March 3, 2022
Shift: Monday – Friday and some Weekends
Support the development and implementation of initiatives and programs that will strengthen the Credit Union’s
presence and provide growth opportunities within the Faribault community. Provide professional leadership to
the branch staff to achieve Credit Union goals and initiatives. Schedule, train, coach, develop and evaluate staff
to ensure Credit Union members consistently receive the highest level of service. Provide support and
motivation to the branch staff with the objective of building and strengthening member relationships.
Responsible for the overall appearance and maintenance of the branch office.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for managing the daily operations including opening and closing the Faribault office during
the week and on weekends.
2. Monitor and approve branch staffing and scheduling to ensure efficient delivery of services.
3. Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Credit Union products, services and promotions.
4. Maintain a working knowledge of the entire data processing system and a thorough knowledge of the
member services and lending platforms.
5. Provide support to members regarding products and services in a professional, friendly, enthusiastic and
6. Provide backup support to the branch staff for all member services as necessary.
7. Ensure that all systems and equipment function so that branch staff and member satisfaction is
8. Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff by ensuring staff training and procedures are in place to
meet security needs of the Faribault office.
9. Oversee and assist in training and education to enhance employee knowledge and skills.
10. Provide regular feedback to staff through coaching, performance plans, and appraisals that foster success
to achieve goals and objectives.
11. Keep management informed of all pertinent issues and maintain on-going office communications.
12. Attend seminars, webinars, and round table meetings as a way of keeping current on changes in
regulations, industry trends, marketing and business development.
13. Assist in establishing individual and branch goals and objective for the branch staff to align with the
vision, mission and strategic plan of the Credit Union.
14. Support the strategic directions of the Credit Union and the Business Plan Goals.
15. Assist with monitoring office supplies and that all marketing materials are current.
16. Communicate professionally both verbally as well as in writing with all members and co-workers.
17. Project warmth and competence both in person and over the phone.
18. Work in an environment that demands resourcefulness and flexibility and on-the-spot decision making.
19. Confidentiality is required.
20. Perform other duties as assigned.