Automotive Parts Runner
We have an opening for an energetic and organized individual in our busy parts & service departments-- moving parts and tires between departments, stocking parts, general assistance in parts and service. Full time, Monday - Friday. Parts experience preferred, but we will train the right person.
Harry Brown's Family Automotive has been southeastern Minnesota's full-service family owned for 50 years! We carry a full line of new General Motors and Chrysler vehicles, as well as used vehicles. Full-service automotive and auto body service departments, car wash and detail departments. Stop and see what we're all about!
Position Overview: Responsible for the prompt and accurate delivery of parts to internal departments. Organizes stock in order to ensure parts and accessories are easily identified, obtained, and dispatched, according to departmental standards.
- Responsible for the prompt and accurate delivery of parts to internal departments. Coordinates with Manager to identify schedule and parts needs for internal departments. Arranges for and facilitates the dispatching of parts and accessories to the identified departments. Delivers parts and accessories to wholesale and retail customers, as required.
- Utilizes company vehicles to shuttle to and from buildings in order to obtain and deliver parts and accessories to their intended recipient.
- Organizes stock in storage and warehouses to ensure parts and accessories are easily identified, obtained, and dispatched according to departmental standards. Cleans storage and warehouses, as needed.
- Ensures delivery truck is kept clean, fueled, and up to date in scheduled maintenance. Arranges for maintenance, as needed.
- Follows safety procedures and uses all safety restraints designed for drivers, passengers, and stock that is provided and required by law.
Full benefits: medical, dental, life, disability, and more!
- A great 401k plan with company match.
- Paid trainings at your flat rate!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time.
- A great working environment with the hardest-working people in the area!
- Family Owned and Operated
- Employee Discounts
- State of the Art Facility
If you are interested in joining our talented team of individuals, apply today! We look forward to meeting you!!
Job Type: Full-time