The SageGlass Team is a group of thinkers, designers and innovators out to change the way people think about glass. We foster an all-inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic environment that inspires creative Team Members who are driven by purposeful work.
SageGlass is seeking a Front End Process Technician on the Night Shift to JOIN OUR TEAM!
**************************$500 SIGN-ON Bonus**************************
The Front End contains the most high-tech and high-performance equipment in our manufacturing process. In this department Team Members use sputter coaters, scribing lasers, robots, and more to coat raw glass with the vital materials that allow our glass to tint. The Front End is a great place to work if you’re looking for a clean, high-tech manufacturing environment with low physical impact and the opportunity to learn and grow.
The primary duties in the Front End include monitoring the technical steps of the process on multi-display work stations, quality monitoring, feeding glass onto the line, disposal of glass, and performance of routine maintenance on our automated equipment. Team members in the Front End tend to be detail-oriented, attentive, and have the ability to focus on data monitoring and analysis.
Essential Duties Include:
- Handling of glass and ability to operate a hoist as needed
- Conduct continuous quality checks throughout each process
- Ability to operate/navigate computer programs and software to run equipment properly
- Testing of product at different processes
- Maintain a clean work area
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually
- Exercise strong decision making and good judgment to keep production flowing
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift and vacuum lift
- Disassemble, clean, maintain, and reassemble removable coater parts
- Effectively communicate with others
Shift Schedule & Pay:
12-hour shift (6 pm-6 am) with a rotating schedule
Pay: $17-$19/hour PLUS a 25% shift differential + $500 SIGN-ON Bonus
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures and company policies in the English language
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Glass handling experience preferred
- Computer experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to safely handle glass and manufacturing equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond quickly to minimize downtime
- Ability to multi-task and get the job completed to meet standards/expectations
- Mechanically inclined
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. SageGlass offers all of the above and more! If hired you can expect...
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Built-In OVERTIME
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K AND Company funded Retirement Accumulation Plan (Pension)
- Paid Time Off + Paid Sick Leave
- Up to 20 weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Endless career advancement opportunities
- AMAZING CULTURE!