NURSE CONSULTANT – $5,000 sign on bonus potential - JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE (FARIBAULT, MN)
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time. A requirement of a position with Jennie-O Turkey Store is to be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
ABOUT JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE INC. – Food that inspires you to live well.
Jennie-O Turkey Store, Inc., based in Willmar, Minn., is one of the largest and most beloved turkey brands in the world. A wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), Jennie-O Turkey Store offers an array of more than 1,500 high quality fresh, frozen, refrigerated and deli turkey products that are distributed throughout the United States and 40 countries worldwide. Jennieo.com
ABOUT HORMEL FOODS – INSPIRED PEOPLE. INSPIRED FOOD.™
Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minn., is a global branded food company with over $9 billion in annual revenues across 75 countries worldwide. Its brands include SKIPPY®, SPAM®, Hormel® Natural Choice®, Applegate®, Justin’s®, Columbus®, Wholly®, Hormel® Black Label®, Columbus® and more than 30 other beloved brands. The company is a member of the S&P 500 Index and the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, , was named on the “Global 2000 World’s Best Employers” list by Forbes magazine for three straight years, is one of Fortune magazine’s most admired companies, has appeared on Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “The 100 Best Corporate Citizens” list for the 12th year in a row, and has received numerous other awards and accolades for its corporate responsibility and community service efforts. The company lives by its purpose statement — Inspired People. Inspired Food.™ — to bring some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands to tables across the globe. For more information, visit www.hormelfoods.com and https://csr.hormelfoods.com/.
1. Follow company protocols providing quality health management for employees who experience work and non-work related issues.
2. Involvement in medical case management, applicant, and employee screening/training, injury assessment and care, preventative health programs, maintaining health records, following protocols and procedures.
3. Assist with short-term disability administration, and other responsibilities as directed.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota (RN)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to use a keyboard and proficient computer skills
- Ability to function independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with confidential materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to travel to company locations as needed
- Occupational health or public health nursing experience
BENEFITS: Jennie-O Turkey Store offers an excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus target incentive, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, paid personal time off. On-the-job training, certifications and opportunities to expand skill sets. Relocation assistance is available based on eligibility.
To be considered, please submit a resume during the application process. Apply to: https://ekkh.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/9097/?utm_medium=jobshare
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Jennie-O Turkey Store Inc, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.