Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods.
Here at Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. This is no small achievement, since value means something different to each of these stakeholders.
Crown’s creative packaging solutions are well-suited to address each of these interpretations of “value” thanks to the inherent properties of metal and the innovation that has taken place throughout our company’s history.
We are proud to be the leader in metal packaging technology. With operations in 47 countries employing over 33,000 people and net sales of $11.6 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to growing economies in Asia, Eastern Europe, South America and the Middle East and North Africa. Whether improving existing technology or pioneering a new concept, we are committed to working in partnership with our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally.
Crown’s Aerosol Division helps global brands become leaders in their market segments with high quality metal aerosol packaging. We merge our unique decorating capabilities with the latest aerosol technologies to create packaging that not only meets rigorous industry requirements but most importantly, the everyday needs and expectations of consumers worldwide. Here is your chance to join the Crown Aerosol Division.
TITLE & HOURLY RATE: Production Worker - $20.33
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Understand and adhere to Company guidelines as relates to plant operations.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Crown’s Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Rules, Safety Training and practice all Safe Start Principles.
- Complete all applicable department/union training programs.
- Seamer feed
- Refill pistons
- Make sure boxes holding pistons are broken down.
- Refill hoppers with frames and chipboard.
- Perform quality inspections by observing cans for scratches, dents, dirt, grease, mis-assembly or broken chunks.
- Label pallets appropriately.
- Operate a control panel and manual handle to advance layers of cans as needed.
- Observe overall process.
- Refill banding spools and stretch wrap as needed.
- General clean-up and good maintenance in area.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly lift between 10 lbs. - 50 lbs.
- Stand at workstation for duration of scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
Crown offers an extensive benefits package.
Find out more about Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc at www.crowncork.com/careers