Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as an Account Representative! The Account Representative is responsible for sales execution, ordering and merchandising Gillette Pepsi – Cola beverages to an assigned account listing within a geographic territory. The Account Representative works Monday through Friday one week and Monday through Saturday with Thursday off the other week. Work with the Pepsi products you know and love!
“A day in the life of an Account Representative looks like:”
· “Be the face” of Gillette Pepsi and build customer relationships.
· Gain distribution for all new products, sell promotions at the store level, order product, and secure display activity.
· Conduct weekly retail pricing surveys.
· Travel to customer accounts
· Merchandise product at assigned customer accounts by placing product on shelves, end caps, displays, coolers and vending machines.
What does it take to be an Account Representative?
· Possess a High School Diploma / GED
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or equivalent combination of sales experience and education
· Previous customer service or stocking experience preferred
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
What does Gillette Pepsi have to offer you?
· $18.00 per hour
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
· 401(k) Plans and Profit Sharing Plans
· Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
· Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
· Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
· Wellness Program
· Community Involvement
Why join the Gillette Pepsi Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our Gillette Pepsi Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.