Health Care ServicesClinics & Hospitals
Northfield Hospital + Clinics is an integrated, independent, nonprofit health care system providing exceptional care for our patients through a full complement of health services. We serve patients throughout the Twin Cities south metro and southern Minnesota. We are committed to serving our patients through personal attention and excellent care.
NH+C's Faribault Clinic offers Orthopedics and ENT (ear, nose, throat) care close to home, from experts you know and trust. Our orthopedics team has been caring for Faribault since 1989. ENT specialist Gerard O'Halloran, MD has been practicing in Faribault since 2004.
Northfield Hospital + Clinics has a 100+ year history of serving the healthcare needs of local communities. With primary and specialty care clinics in Faribault, Farmington, Lakeville, Lonsdale and Northfield . . . plus specialty care centers: Women’s Health Center, Breast Care Center, Orthopedic Clinic, Northfield Eye Physicians and Surgeons, Cancer Care & Infusion Center, Breast Care Center, Sleep Center, Rehabilitation Clinics, and more.
- ENT specialist Gerard O'Halloran, MD caring for Faribault since 2004
- Orthopedic experts caring for Faribault since 1989.
- Birth Center: Give birth your way in a safe, nurturing environment
- Cancer Care, close to home: Diagnosis through treatment, with Mayo and Allina experts on your team
- Surgery, close to home: Minimally invasive procedures, plus 24/7 emergency care