Chamber Checks Accepted HereHealth Care Services
Established in April 2010, Southern Minnesota Speech Pathology is an independent general practice offering Speech Pathology outpatient services as well as providing services to schools, home care agencies, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes. We treat children and adults and accept all insurance plans. We also provide backup services for other agencies and hospitals as needed.
We evaluate and treat patients for:
- Aphasia and other Communication Disorders resulting from stroke, traumatic brain
injury, and other brain injuries.
- Swallowing Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Speech and Language Delay, Childhood Apraxia of Speech, and other Developmental
- Articulation Disorders, Apraxia, Dysarthria, and Stuttering
We use augmentative and alternative technologies such as the Lingraphica and Dynavox systems, among others, to help patients who cannot communicate verbally but who retain sufficient cognitive ability to use these technologies successfully.
Call 507-331-3010 with any questions or referral information or fax to 507-331-3102.
Rafi Dworsky, LSLP-CCC, MA, MM
- General Practice in Speech, Swallowing, and Voice Therapy
- Parkinson's Disease Support Group Facilitation